At Holy Trinity Church, a Grade II listed church in Huddersfield, Church Officers and the Design Team required assistance to integrate the demands of the existing building with those of proposed alterations and for EDGE to support all stakeholders with the delivery of a sustainable church.
The goals of the project were to:
- reduce whole-life operational costs,
- integrate improved environmental performance within the planned works,
- improve visitor and user experience,
- save money through lower fuel bills and
- be a more comfortable place to visit for all.