The CLC Programme is a business support initiative which provides expert assistance to organisations across Lancashire, helping them to save money, reduce their carbon footprint and improve energy efficiency across their operations. Our team have been delivering consultancy support on the project since its inception in 2018, providing Lancashire SMEs with:
- site visits, client interviews and energy surveys,
- reviews of business operations and activities to identify energy saving opportunities,
- building fabric assessments (including age, condition, construction, volume, tensure, configuration, orientation etc.),
- heating, lighting and ventilation assessments and
- renewable energy surveys.
Edge Efficiency produce client-specific reports based on the needs of the company in terms of costs, and opportunities. We provide calculations of potential energy and carbon savings for each suggested improvement and work with the company to implement and measure project outcomes via our internal team of specialists and network of trusted providers.